We are all settling in and enjoy our newest member of the family. Abel is absolutely precious! The kids are crazy about him. We are crazy about him.
Aidan has been a little sick. He started running a fever on Sunday. Addie wants SO BADLY to be sick too. She is a MESS. She told me on Sunday that she felt like she had a giraffe in her head (is she trying to tell me she has a head ache). I love her facial expression when she told me this. It was PRECIOUS. Aidan is such a trooper with this sickness. He is trying to convince me he is not sick anymore so that he can touch baby Abel.
Abel is sleeping good. He is very predictable. We had a few rough days. Saturday was really rough. It seemed like he had a tummy ache. But Sunday, he was as happy as could be. We went to a park for a birthday party and it was so good to be out in the sun. I'm sure he felt right at home in the warm sun.
Addie feels like she has a baby doll to play with. Poor Abel. I make sure I watch her every time she is playing with him. She loves her some Abel :-)
The other night the kids set up a resturant in the girl's room. It was precious. Ted was their first "guest" and when he came out he said "You have to go in there". So I did. Avery was the chef, Aidan was the waitor (WITH A BOW TIE) and Addie was the entertainment. She danced to her own singing. It was GREAT! So glad I visited their resturant! What imaginative kids!
3 comments:
I want cool kids like that! How fun. Do they take reservations?
Love it, will they have a rest. when I come to visit?
Should I switch your link now? I like the family blog idea now that you have little Abel home.
Your kids are sooo cute!! Glad to hear Abel is adjusting well and "predictable." Riley has entered the predictable stage as of about 2 weeks ago---heavenly. I love your new look on the blog! Love ya--
Post a Comment