I took Abel to have his pictures taken today. It was suppose to be all 4 kids but with Aidan's hair "oops" (see post below).. only Abel made the photo shoot. He did so good! The two pictures above are my favorites.
Here are some honorable mentions :-)
29 comments:
Tracie, you have GOT to be kidding me!!! He is Mr. Smiley and it doesn't even look like an effort. He just looks like he has the most wonderful temperment.
I love all your updates!!!
Hi Tracie,
We have "met" before. My husband and I have loved following along with you and the Beelers and can't wait to be bringing our little boy home! I love the photo shoot pictures!
love both the pictures but I think the one in the rocker is just too cute
Serously?!?!?!? Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!!
-Suzi
ohh my goodnes. Too cute!
He is an absolute doll! It would be very hard to pick from those pics. You have a beautiful family. We are adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia and cannot wait!
How beautiful is your baby boy!!! I love the pics! It will be fun to have all 4 kids together!
Kristin
He is so cute! Those picture are great! What a happy little guy!
Michelle
That boy is too cute for his own good! Seriously, he is like a little model! I can not wait to squeeze him :)
LOVE the pics...I think he and Pacey should sign on with an agency...could our babies be any cuter??:-)
I stumbled onto your clog through a link on Zac and Corrie's- they are old Texas Tech friends of ours. Your children- (all 4!!!) are absolutely gorgeous! I think it is so admirable and just plain awesome that you adopted sweet Abel. What an honor to be chosen by God to raise him up in His ways! Congrats- your family will be in my prayers as you continue to transition to a family of SIX!
He's positively edible! So, so cute!
That is one handsome little boy! Those eyes are gorgeous! Loved the hair fiasco too---hilarious and sad--all at the same time. : )
sweetie pie honey bunch.
he's adorable!
He is such a smiler! I love it! Mr. Photogentic!
There is no more words to express how beautiful Abel is. One more time and always God Bless Him.
Absolutely precious!!! What a little cutie! Love you!
So so so sweet! He is so handsome!
They turned out fabulously! So handsome :)
Nikki
Adorable! I love the third one! (Well, love them all really :)
okay ladies stay back...this man is taken! Maya is already in love with Abel. They had their first kiss and that seals the deal...:)
Tracie,
He is absolutely beautiful. I cannot say that enough. He is just beautiful!!!
Megan
Tracie...your pictures make me cry. Oh my goodness. What joy you must feel...I can't imagine. And just think of what you have the privilege of providing for this precious little boy, that he may have never had otherwise. He is so loved!!
Tracie,
Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers! These past few days have been difficult. We do have peace and can't wait for the next step in this journey!
You and your family make me smile:)
Michelle
He is so cute... it is a little ridiculous.
Too sweet!!
Hey, is Abel ok. I read on Suzi's comments that you were in ER with him. I hope everything is ok.
So stinkin cute! Oh my goodness! Love these photos!
Smiles,
jen in MI
ohmygosh!!!! He is sooooo stinkin' cute. That boy must be smothered in kisses from you guys, but he is just precious!
Post a Comment