Sunday, March 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!

Today is my little sister (God given) Charlotte's birthday. She is 20!!! I have known Charlotte since she was 15. Today was a day of CELEBRATING CHARLOTTE! After church, we went to eat lunch with Janie, Kay, Savanna, CHARLOTTE and our family. Janie made the BEST BBQ Chicken Pizza. I was WAY impressed.
For dinner, we went to Wasabi with Charlotte's mom and dad. It was a GREAT DINNER!








Janie and Addie at the park!
We went to the park after our lunch. The kids had a great time! We did too!



Savanna, Charlotte, Kay and Janie

BIRTHDAY GIRL!



Here we are at Wasabi. YUMMY!

FAMILY PICTURE!!!

Abel's not real happy in this picture. This morning when I woke up, I went down to Abel's crib and Addie was in the crib WITH HIM. She had climbed in and was just talking away to him. He was happy listening to his big sister. She is a MESS. Poor guy... he always has this chic in his face.
Addie put this crown on Abel. He's her play toy! She loves having a little brother! I'm not sure how he feels about having an (aggressive) big sister. I'm sure he loves her!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute Family photo... I love the story of your youngest climbing in the crib with Abel! That is sweet stuff!

Also, loving your son Aidan's baseball cap in the family photo....:)

Tara said...

Heehee! I love the pic of Abel wearing the crown- I LOVE his little ears are bent over!! Or maybe he has naturaly bendy ears, I can't tell from the pic...either way, cutest ever!