This is the perfect title because that is pretty much where we have been... THE HOUSE!
FIRST OF ALL... CONGRATS to MY PRECIOUS BLOG FRIEND... WHOM I LOVE and HAVE ENJOYED FROM A DISTANCE (They are Texans) ... THE ALEXANDERS! Emily and Moody are chasing after two beautiful kids in Ethiopia. I love how we serve an OUTSIDE OF THE BOX KIND OF GOD!!! and the story of their finding these precious kids is a LOVE STORY of which God wrote before the foundations of the Earth. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

After a week of a few ER Trips and not much homeschooling. We have stayed home this week. I was in the house for 3 full days with the 4 kids and I thought I'd be pulling my hair out but honestly, it was refreshing. I think what gets so tiresome is the running... constantly. Avery and I HIT THE PHONICS and we are going to continue. Abel had a good schedule each day. He was well rested. It was a good three days.
Abel is doing SO GOOD. NO Fever since last Thursday. So one week fever free. We are going to the Pediatric Urologist tomorrow.
We tried out Rice Cereal... He did NOT like it AT ALL. Pushed almost all of it out. So I started adding it to his bottle and we'll try again soon.
We went back to Co-op today after having Spring Break. The Hornes kept Abel. THANK YOU. Angela brought Abel to me at Thursday School (co-op) at 11am and we ran over to say hi to MAYA! (and Julie and Margo of course!!!). Julie took all the pictures so we'll have to check her blog to see if she posts them. She took a TON of pictures so surely there are some good ones in there.
Abel's siblings are IN LOVE with him. If they walk in a room and don't see him, they ask "Where is Abel??" Here are a few cute pictures from tonight after the big kids had their bath.
3 comments:
I am very happy to hear that Abel is doing good.
Glad to hear Abel is doing better. :) Oh and we have that gymbo dino towel too! (and a few others)
tracey are you not he one with the vaccum obsession? I see the cord of your vaccum in one of the pictures. Made me giggle :) Glad to see its very "doable" with four kids....I want four too :)
Love
Nat
Post a Comment