YES WAY!
It poured the snow today and it was BEAUTIFUL!




Abel was the smart one. He was all warm and toasty on the couch snuggled up sleeping while the kids were freezing their buns off outside.





Abel was the smart one. He was all warm and toasty on the couch snuggled up sleeping while the kids were freezing their buns off outside.

3 comments:
Can I say that I want to crawl through the picture and make a big snow angel in the beautiful white snow!!! Amazing -- the last couple years -- nothing and now a big heaping of it. I hope you enjoy every little flake until it melts away for me. LOVE YOU!!
Just caught up on both blogs---I'm SO glad you wrote so much on your adoption blog. I was teary eyed reading about your experience in Ethiopia and in awe at what the Lord has done and continues to do in your lives. You'll never know how your life has impacted me and my desire to know the Lord---REALLY know Him. So thankful for you!!
That Abel is gorgeous! All FOUR of your kids are!! : )
I have snow envy...
Post a Comment