

I can not believe that our baby girl is almost 4! We celebrated her birthday tonight. Her birthday isn't until Valentine's Day but we celebrated tonight at Chuckie Cheese. That is where she wanted her party and normally this request would have gotten the answer "no". But since she is losing her position as baby of the family (since Abel will be home in 2 weeks), we let her have her dream! A party at Chuckie Cheese. It was small and sweet! What a great night.
Just 4 years ago I was on strict bed rest.. because this little one wanted to come out EARLY! She got her way... she was due on March 15th and came to join our family on Feb 14th, 2004.
How time goes by so fast.
Dancing and Singing with the "big mouse"... Avery informed us that cheese is not a mouse's favorite food. She learned that in her Critter Critter class.
Aunt Charli got a YUMMY cake for Addie. It was pretty too! THANKS AUNT CHARLI :-)
-----------
A few funny pictures from the night...
Before we left, Addie took a cat nap. Cat naps... friend or foe... in our house.. FOE! Addie can not take a cat nap because she wakes up WAY TOO CRANKY. So she woke up for the party she's been waiting for in such a foul mood. She was crying and mad. Here is a picture from before we left. She snapped out of it real quick. click on the picture and you can see how upset she was.
Something was wrong with this Chuckie Cheese character. It looks like some one spiked her Hi-C but her eye ball just needed a little WD-40. It was a little creepy. Of course, we got a kick out of it. A few party goers (I won't name names) even hopped up on the stage to try and get her eye unstuck. It didn't work.
MAINTENANCE!!!





3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Addie!
Brave Parents indeed, having her party at CC. ;) I loose brain cells at that place.
Abby
Cute post! I liked the creepy-eyeball-character part the best, I really did laugh out loud :)
Kennedy wants her party at Chuck E. Cheese too.... I haven't decided yet. She isn't losing her place as the "baby" so I am leaning towards no. :)
miss ya.
Post a Comment