Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A few things I've noticed...

So... Being a mom of 4 (one who is not here with us just yet), I am constantly amazed and sometimes laughing at my kids!

Last night over dinner I told Addie "Stop whinning Addison" and she said "Mommy (in a whinning voice), it's not me, it's my mouth"...

Aidan needs a brother! He is all boy but the thing around the house right now is "ADOPT A BABY".. so they all have their own dolls that they are caring for. Today Aidan came in and said "Mom, we are having a play date"... I said "What's that". Aidan said "where our babies play and we all talk". HA!

And HOW AVERY IS GROWING... She hears EVERYTHING I say. Tonight I was talking about how I keep getting SPAM messages on my blog and she said "mom, you need to get one of those pass word things you were telling Miss Julie about". HELLO! She listens to everything I say. She was telling me the other day about how I had to have a c-section when I had her because she "would not come out"... SHE HEARD THAT CONVERSATION TOO??? Too cute!

No comments: