Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON

Today is my baby girl's birthday! She is 4 years old! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? Tonight we went to dinner to celebrate. Aunt Charli (Charlotte) went with us. We said what we loved about Addie at the table. Ted said he loved her smile. Aunt Charli said she loved her hugs. Aidan said he loved her smile. I said I loved it when she giggles. Avery enjoys playing Polly Pockets and Barbies with her but admits that she sometimes ignores her (ha! she's honest). Avery asked Addie during dinner "Addie what do you love about yourself?" Addie said "I give good hugs, I smile, I giggle"... she totally took in what we said :-)


So sweet!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing I love most about her is her smile...then her cute giggle if you ask her a question she doesn't understand and then she says, "uhh...my dunno! hehe!"

the MOST PRECIOUS 4 year old i know...

all your children are the best in the world, including abel, and I hope I can love my own children as much as you and Mr.Ted do.

Thank you so much for the privelege of being with Addison that morning. It was priceless. :o)

~Samantha H.

Laurzie said...

I know... it goes by WAY too fast!