Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WILD WEDNESDAYS!

I know I have an Elementary Blog.... but just admit it... It's more fun to look at pictures then it is to read a lot... right? right? I can't hear you... right? Plus, a picture is worth a thousand words... so my blog is worth A TON!


Here are some pictures from today.

Today the Salvadors joined our family. Well, the Salvador kids :-) We gave momma Patti a day at home alone. The Salvadors have been such a sweet gift to our family. Tori is 15 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORI... her birthday was Monday), CJ is in 6th grade and Maddie is in 3rd grade. They baby sit for us every Tuesday night during our Life Group and they are GREAT with our kids. THANK YOU SALVADORS!

Here the girls are doing crafts... CJ and Aidan aren't into the crafts.





We go to the park every Wednesday and these are my crazy friends that keep me laughing. Pictured here is me talking to Shawna (the one I am standing right in front of) on my cell phone but for some reason.... I couldn't hear her. Check out her cell phone... maybe that's why.


Are you guys dressed for the same kind of weather?



T taught this past Sunday at church... click here if you'd like to hear his message :-) Anywho.... he mentioned that his favorite cake was yellow cake with chocolate icing. So the STU is meeting here tonight and Heather brought him a yellow cake with chocolate icing. HOW SWEET!

3 comments:

obligato said...

THAT IS SOOOOOO NICE I REMEMBER HIM SAYING THAT TOO! IT WAS AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

yo!

i thought that cake looked funky....and then my stomach started feeling it too...

HEATHER POISEND IT! lol, jk.

( dude, i wonder who helped her get that shirt...it has to be from steve in berry's. its AMAZING! who ever picked it out is pretty *FABULOUS!*)

Anywho, cya tomorrow ms tracie. hope aidan feels better...GIVE ME YOUR MILK MONEY!

Anonymous said...

whoops, i mean "steve AND berry's"

toodles!