


















We had a Fall Festival in our driveway for Halloween. Put on by none other than our youth group! We had games, A COTTON CANDY MACHINE, a popcorn machine, and TONS OF CANDY.
Ted and I dressed as HIGH SCHOOL SWEET HEARTS! awwwww... (it's the only costumes we could come up with and we did it last year too...hmm... wonder what we'll do next year... we are so original).
It was neat because we don't really know a lot of our neighbors. They were so appreciative of us having this gathering. It was good to meet our them. Some friends came from church as well. It went well and we had a great time!
I took our kids to a few houses to trick or treat but they were wanting to come back home because the party was happening at our house.
My favorite costume was Weston Beebe's X-Box costume ... SO CREATIVE.
My favorite quote from the night "It's not always good to bob for apples during Cold/Flu season!" haha.
Aidan and Addison both has costume changes during the party. I just looked over and they were in another costume.
OH... and putting cotton candy on that stick thingy isn't as easy as it looks.
1 comment:
Love the pics!! Weston was thrilled to read your comment about his costume! You should have a link to this entry on the FBCK website. I've commented on other entries b/c I haven't read your BLOG in a while! Love you so much! Hey, who's that with the pigtails???
Post a Comment