Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

We spent our Thanksgiving with the Wrights this year. Debbye and Blair have a beautiful home! Their son, Ben and daughter Natalie were both there. Natalie had a few friends there as well. Granny and PapPaw were there too (aka Buddy and Charlotte). The Stevens just moved to town on Tuesday and joined us as well. We knew Clark and Elizabeth when we went to Irving Bible Church in the DFW area in Texas. They moved here to be a part of Fellowship Bible Church Knoxville. They have been trying to get here for about 4 years now. Caroline Willson also was there. She made the best asparagus dish I've ever had! LOVED IT. All of the food was excellent! After dinner, we hung out and played Balderdash. Ted won.... but I think I had the funniest definitions. Maybe they didn't pick my definitions but they sure did laugh!



I'm so thankful for all of my children. This one shares my same personality. Both the good side and the bad... watch out world!


Ted and Aidan getting ready to leave for the Wrights.






Caroline and Ted talking. Ted was probably laughing at her :-) She was cracking us up!




Clark and Elizabeth visiting with Blair.






The Ancelet kids and the Stevens kids. (Dark hair = Ancelet ... Light hair = Stevens)






Don't ask... haha.




Addie taking a ride on the lamb.



Heading home... I just loved Addie's face in this picture... haha.

2 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

So gald you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It looks like a lot of FUN!

Anonymous said...

Caroline's comment made our whole LIFEgroup laugh! "We'll not be demonstrating that..."