
So I checked our adoption blog and got the same thing.... ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
So I decided to check my husband's blog and this is what I got...

Resie ... if you are reading this I bet you are saying "AMEN!" haha.
So I thought I would add a bunch of smart words to my blog to see if raises my score.... So here are my smart words... (where did I get these words? you ask? I just googled smart words :-) It actually said these words were to impress native speakers of English. Are you impressed?
affable affinity affliction affluent alacrity alleviate ambiguous ambivalent amiable animosity annex apocryphal apprehensive aqueous arduous aroma atone attrition avarice bellicose belligerent beneficiary brazen brusque capricious charisma chastise cognitive coherent complicity comprehensive concoct condone congenial congenital consensus contiguous convivial cryptic culpable curtail dangle dearth deference delineate derogatory diligent disparage docile doleful dormant drought dubious dumbfound duplicity eccentric efface egocentric elucidate eminent enchant endeavor enigma enthral esoteric exacerbate extol extraneous
felicity fidelity flagrant flimsy frugal futile
gaudy ghastly gluttony gratuitous gregarious grumble
haughty heterogeneous homogeneous hypocrisy
imminent impediment indigenous indulgent ingenuous inherent insatiate instigate intrepid irate
jeopardy
laconic lament latent lithe lurid leash loafer lucrative lustrous
malign meddle mend mendacious minuscule mirth munificent
nausea neglect nihilism nocturnal nominal notorious noxious nuance
oblique obscure officious opaque
parsimonious pejorative perch pervade petulant philanthropy philistine pillage plethora ponderous postulate precipitous precursor presumptuous prevail prodigious prodigy proliferate prolific proprietary provident proximity prudent
quashed quenching
rancor reciprocal reclusive renaissance replenish reproach reticent reverberate revere rigor rotundity rudimentary
salvage scattered scrupulous sentient serendipity shatter shunned sketchy sporadic squander stagnation stifled strive subjugate sublime succumb superfluous surreptitious
taciturn taciturn tangible tantalize tenacious tentative torpid treacherous tremor tyro uproar
vanity vehemence venerate verisimilitude vestige vigilance vilify vindicate visionary vitriolic volatile voluptuous
wan wile wrinkle
9 comments:
I am thinking that is why I love your blog so much! Like Craig always says, "Us Salvador's are SMRT"!
Patti
Okay - I need to know - did it raise your score? And, I hope you were kidding about mine being JUNIOR HIGH LEVEL - I'm personally offended! I'm going to check it for myself! I'm a little nervous! Glad we speak on the same level! Love - Your Dr. Pepper Drinking Friend
NO WAY! I checked MY blog - HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL!! Then, I checked Mason's blog - COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL!! Then, I checked Reid's - GENIUS!! Then, I checked yours again - ELEMENTARY LEVEL!! Seriously! Perhaps I was only High School Level b/c I always use 2 exclamation points! Oh, and your Blog was still Elementary School level even WITH the Smart Words!
Mine got college undergrad :D MUAHAHA!!
Ok! So I am a Faithful Follower of your blog and because I got a "shout out", I must respond..(though) I was 2 seconds away from responding to your post about your mom several days ago...How Beautiful... No- Not surprised at all to the outcome of Ted's Blog--Much Love to this Crazy Smart, Intelligent man--Maybe because I listed "SMART" in my comment your score will go up!!! I SO enjoy watching the journey to meet Abel unfold.....
"Have a nice day Ted, click"!! Remember?
Love ya,
Resie
Oh while I am here..I Love Dr.Pepper too, Robin
ok... so I am leaving a comment on my own blog... not sure anyone will read it but here's the deal PEOPLE... Ted thinks he knows why I got a elementary review... because I have so many pictures. He thinks it's all about the picture to word ratio and since he is a genius... I will take his word for it!
I AM SMART! I AM NOT DEFINED BY THIS STUPID TEST AND DOG GONE IT... PEOPLE LIKE ME!
Hey sister.... long time, no talk!! i miss you!! i also miss getting off the couch, eating, playing with my kids, and of course, blogging. Sorry I have been so out of it lately.... too sicky!
let's chat soon.
p.s. I can't wait to do this little test. Don't worry, I think your the smartest person i know.:)
I'm getting this BLOG thing down! I actually added a LINK on my BLOG to your stationary site! I hope you get some orders 'cause you know I have such a HUGE follwoing of my HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL Blog! Who-hoo!! Yeah, right! I'm living in a world that is not reality! Love you! I'm going to bed!
Don't feel bad, Tracie- mine scored a High School level even though it features one of the papers I wrote for a college class. Hmm...
Post a Comment