

A2 turned 5 on Nov 7th. I can not believe it! Ted and I both are so proud of him. Here are 5 things (we could name many more) that characterize our boy!
1. Great brother to both of his sisters. He fights for both of their hearts. He is a great leader to little sis, A3. He's such a precious brother!!
2. He is eager to learn! He is ready to start school... I am not ready for him to :-( (he's growing up too fast) Every day when I do school with A1, he sits and is ready for his turn.
3. He can't wait to have a baby brother. He makes Abel's bed every day. He is so ready for Abel to be here. They are going to eventually share a room. He is gonna be a ROCKIN' big brother!
4. He is a DANCER. The kids is always shakin' his booty. Seriously! He loves to dance!
5. He is ALL BOY (even though he's dancing all the time). There isn't a super hero he's not crazy about. He's into them all.
On his actual birthday we had Charlotte and her boyfriend, Critter over (real name: Chris). We had a yummy dinner and then ate some pie to celebrate his birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment