The kids were out raking leaves and I couldn't resist to take some pictures. The leaves are beautiful right now and they are falling so it won't be long and the trees will be naked :-)


I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving ... already! I was driving a friend home the other day and someone had their Christmas decorations up. WHAT? Seems too early.
Leave me a message (comment) and tell me what you are thankful for :-) or just tell me what you are doing for Thanksgiving. COME ON ALL YOU NON COMMENTERS... JUST DO IT! You can click anonymous and then you don't have to sign in with blogger... but just type your name after your message so I'll know it was you.
4 comments:
well as your number one commenter I am thankful for you and your family and our two babies in Ethiopia that are HOPEFULLY sharing a crib together!! Did you see my post asking who the 11 are! :) Im on it today detective. Love you
I know what you mean about feeling like it's too early to decorate for Christmas. I was really surprised to see Christmas Trees at Kroger already. Maybe it's because it's been so nice lately. Seems like it's usually colder in East TN by now but I'm not complaining! I love the fall colors and holidays but I hate cold weather!!!
I'm thankful for so much - especially friends like you!
PS - Loved the pics of the kids laying in the leaves - I'm stealing your idea! Whahahaha!
Post a Comment