Friday, May 02, 2008

She Wrote A Song




I struggled with whether or not to put this on my blog but I couldn't help it. I will be making a blog book out of this blog and this is something I want in my book. Avery wrote a song.

HOW SWEET IS THIS.. Yes, she a hopeless romantic (in the PUREST FORM) at age 7.


When I See You
When I see you, I feel my heart.
My heart tells me you are the one.
I can see it ... how you and me together, we will follow God
and we will love Him - oh oh -
I can't wait to see you again - mmmmmm
I love you and you love me.
I will see you oh oh oh - yea - mmmmm
I love you - yea

This was probably inspired by some Carrie Underwood because we have been listening to her CDs in the car. She told me she wanted to write a song earlier today and so I saw her in the drive way going over the lyrics and writing them down. Then, while she was getting ready for bed, her song was sitting out on the table. I read it and MELTED! How sweet!
I read it to Ted and then when Avery came out, she shared it with us (she sang it).

OH SWEET MOMENTS!

Here is a pic of that song sheet...
She spells everything phonetically... I love this age!




11 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

How precious!! Precious!! Save that song sheet!! Let me know when you get your blogbook printed b/c I REALLY want to see what it looks like!! Love you!

Amy said...

pretty sweet song... She sounds like she has a precious heart...

demp5 said...

That is about the sweetest thing!! You must date those pages and save them for her :)

Michelle Riggs said...

Very, very sweet. Thanks for sharing it. I love hearing about all of your children.

Anonymous said...

That's the sweetest thing ever! Awee...I love Avery.

Anonymous said...

Okay, will you save her for Max? I am all for arranged marriages, and I am willing to chip in on the wedding if you will save her for my little boy!

Janet said...

Seriously, you need to videotape her singing this and then save it for the rehearsal dinner!!

McMurrays said...

What an adorable song. . . I love the writing at that age. I have been a first grade teacher and the writing is my favorite.
I am so glad you decided to share.

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO precious! I wish I could hear her sing it- I bet it is the sweetest little thing ever! That will be such a treasure when she is older!

nell ann said...

Ohmygoodness. I totally just melted in my chair! That is so precious that she has a heart for her future love (at the tender age of 7!!!) and that she wants them to love God together. Totally perfect. Praise God!

emily said...

Wow, I go to Waco for a baseball tourney and you are busy blogging!! Great to catch up- I miss you!!!

Precious song:)