Last night Ted and I hosted a DATING GAME. It was so much fun!!! It was Charlotte's idea and we were thrilled she asked us to host it. We had 5 college couples over who have been dating anywhere from a few months to 2 1/2 years.
We did the NEWLY WED style game where I asked the questions to the girls, they wrote their answers on paper... the guys were in the basement (where they couldn't hear) and then they came up and were asked what their "girl" would say when asked these questions. It was hilarious! SO MUCH FUN!
The first round of questions was worth 10 points... then we moved up to 25 and the last set of questions was worth 50. The winners won a night over to our house for dinner :-) Ted is gonna cook steaks.
The girls! Rachel, Kristin, Charlotte, Allison and Kristin Lusby.
They are holding up their answers (before the boys came up from being sequestered - is that the word?)
The guys were sweatin' it! They did their best. It was fun to watch each couple and see what they knew about each other.
After the girls were asked their questions, the guys would come in and stand behind them...
Ted asked the guys their questions while I waited in the basement with the girls. Then the girls would come up and give their answers. The guys would show their papers to see if the answers matched.
THE WINNERS! Allyson and Taylor! Not sure how long they have been dating but they went to high school together and have been friends for a while. They know each other well! Way to go!
4 comments:
Hi Ancelet Family! I don't know if you remember the Cathey's but we were in Small group together in Irving. We had Jack at the time. He's now 9 and we have two daughters as well, Megan (6 1/2) and Lily (4 1/2). I saw a comment of yours on one of the potters blogs and thought I'd pop in and say hello! You have such a beautiful family and seemed to be so blessed! I just started a blog, and don't know how well I'll do but you can check it out if you want...it's http://scottandheather3.blogspot.com/
Anyway, would love to catch up and I love reading your blog. My email address is heathercathey@hotmail.com email anytime! Talk to you soon I hope! Heather
Tracie,
We should do this for Life Group! We would need some outside help though, since you and Ted need to participate too!
Loving you!
Patti
How fun!! I used to love that show. Jorge and I were contestants of the Newlywed game on a cruise and we lost because of this question.
"What part of Traci's body expands the most?"
dangerous question, I know.
My answer "my stomach, because I am newly pregnant."
Jorge's answer....."her thighs".
Good times.
What fun! Man, they all look so cute. Those dating days seem like a thousand years ago...
My aunt and uncle were actually on the Dating Game in the early 70s, and they won. How cute is that?
Post a Comment