Monday, May 05, 2008

6 month birthday!


Today is Abel's 1/2 birthday! HAPPY 6 MONTHS LITTLE BUDDY!


Here's what our 6 month old is up to...

-LOVES to jump... the Johnny Jump up is his favorite.
-He also jumps (push his legs up and down) in the ultra saucer.
-He loves to eat food. He has cereal every day and we have started veggies as well. I think his favorite is carrots.
-He smiles all the time but he doesn't give away giggles freely. You have to earn that giggle but when you do, it's like GOLD :-) Ted had him laughing so hard today. . . I love to hear him belly laugh.
-He is talking up a storm. All baby talk .. dadadad ... bababa.. stuff.
-HE LOVES TO SCREAM! We've never had a screamer... well, now we do! He's always happy when he's screamin' .. It's not a mad scream .... He is just screamin'!
-He weighs 19 pounds.
-He loves to watch Baby Einsteins.
-He rubs his eyes when he is tired (and it is SO CUTE).
-He loves his siblings... I think Avery might be his favorite (because she is gentle with him and is very nurturing).
-He is about to cut his first tooth. I can see it below the surface.
-He loves baths!! I can't wait to see how he does this summer in the swimming pool.
-He IS LOVED :-)

15 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

wow, you have been a busy girl ... i hadn't checked in on your blog in few days and so much to catch up on ... i love the song ... could be a hit one day ... Abel is such a cutie!

Stacie said...

So cute! Happy 6 months Abel!

John and Heather said...

Oh, your Abel sounds so much like my Abel! Our Abel is a screamer as well, something new to us! The louder the better; we always say he's going to have a sore throat when he's done!! I wish we lived closer they would be good buddies!! Happy 6 months Abel! Our Abel turned 6 months on
April 26.

Many Blessings,
Heather

John and Heather said...

I forgot to tell you that Abel loves "Praise Baby" DVDs. They are much like the Baby Einstein DVDs, but with awesome praise music!! You can find them at any Christian bookstore:) Eyob sings to them already, sooo sweet!

Heather

B7 said...

Happy Happy Birthday, precious Abel!! We love you!!

The Gresham Clan said...

How sweet! I didn't realize A and Abel are so close in age :)! Our A turned 6 months on April 22nd :)! What a wonderful family you have - love hearing the updates :).

Kristin

emily said...

He is the cutest little guy ever!! Happy 6 month birthday baby boy!

Carrie said...

He is so precious and you can just see the sparkle in his eyes. So fortunate you are to have him join your family; God's plans are wonderful!

The Redman's said...

Maybe it's an Ethiopian thing.... Grace is a screamer too!! :) Happy 1/2 b-day precious Abel! What a joy you have-- always melts my heart when I see his picture.

-Suzi

Jocelyn said...

Happy 6 months sweet Abel!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Sweet Abel....happy 6 months baby boy!!!!

Amy said...

He is cuteness! You celebrated his half birthday and I love that! He is beautiful beautiful! I can't believe I have to wait until August to meet you and Julie Jules...

Our Princess said...

Yes, we'll be at the picnic! Will you all??? Hope so! We are extra busy finishing up with the school year, but I've already made myself a note on my calendar for the first day out of school to get with you & figure out a night you guys can come over for a cookout & playing!!!

Coming to Amharica said...

How cute is that?!?!? Sweet Abel is such a handsome little guy.

Happy 6 months!

Dee Dee

Gwen Oatsvall said...

got my cards ... LOVE THEM !!!!