Monday, May 19, 2008

More Pictures


I am out of control with this camera!

AND I am officially a student at UT (signed up for the photography class today)





10 comments:

Coming to Amharica said...

I wish I could be your classmate...we got a new camera in anticipation of 'S' and I'd love to take a class. Good for you!!!

Dee Dee

Melissa said...

With a family that beautiful--how can you NOT take all those pictures????

Dawn said...

so precious!

Anonymous said...

Are ya kiddin' me with these pictures!!! you are already a great photographer!!!!!

Yes, I remember the good 'ol days when we talked several times a day. What happened to us??? maybe it is the eight kids between us!! :)

snaphorse said...

I'm lovin' me some Abel rolls! That picture of Aidan and Abel is the best! I think I need to hire you to take picture of my kids!

Patti

C said...

I love the picture of your boys looking at each othe PRICELESS. You have the most adorable family! Hope you have fun at your class my mom is a photographer and she has spun a passion in me for the camara also1 I can't wait to take picture in Ethiopia, I hope to take some of the natural outside life nature and people and blow them up an put them in our Nile's room when we get him here!!

B7 said...

Tracie -- I'm loving all the pictures!! Keep them coming! I love you friend & am so excited about you getting to take a photography class.

Anonymous said...

You are doing great now, I can't imagine after the class. Of course Abel is gorgeous like always on the picture. I love his outfit. Where did you got it? Now I know that I have a boy so I can look for cute baby boy stuff.

A Team said...

Amanda... are you B7???

TheOilHippie said...

Your children our beautiful!!!
and I want your camera :) It (and you) takes awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!