Friday, May 16, 2008

If you knew me you would know...

I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES. Even if you don't know me... You probably figured that out. Here are a few pics I took the last few days.





If it looks like there is a boogar in Abel's nose... well, it's not. It's PRUNES... yes, got a little in his nose when I was feeding him (hours before this picture was taken)... OOPS. I did clean it out soon after this picture :-)
That's Abel and his promised bride, Maya.







BURGER KING!



Snuggling with mommy's blankie (YES, I have a blankie ... It's just a favorite blanket)



Ted made the blog! Yes, I do have a husband!!! ... He never makes the blog.














Outside with my camera again :-)

So guess what? I think I am going to take a photography class this summer. How fun is that? I am pretty sure I am gonna do it. So you just thought I took a lot of pictures now... JUST WAIT! It's what I have decided to do with my birthday money. I am so excited!

8 comments:

McMurrays said...

I want to take a photography class too!!!!! I love taking pictures. You'll have to keep us updated with all that you are learning and of course pictures of those beautiful children.

The Redman's said...

Seriously.... how do you do it??? Your kiddos are absolutely precious and so stinkin' cute!!!!! :) And that little Maya-- she and Abel sure look perfect together.

Love it!!!!

-Suzi

emily said...

Precious!

Bloggin' Robin said...

adorable!! I want more info. on teh pho. class. Dates, times, cost, etc... I didn't write it down when you told me, but I am INTERESTED! Love you! R Oh, in 7 minutes my b-day will be one day closer!! hee-hee!!

Michelle Riggs said...

Great Pics! I can't wait to see more.

Leah Reeves said...

That is great. I need to take a photography calss.
When your kids are grown they will thank you for all the wonderful pictures.

Stacie said...

You should definitely get into photography! You are already so good with the camera! One of our photographers is a mom who has a studio in their house - she does amazing work right from her home and she does it just b/c she loves it. Something to think about! :)

Oh - and your children are beautiful as always!!

Teabo Chica said...

Girlfriend, I am so proud of you for doing that. Your so sweet, I love the pictures of the kids. Much love to you!
Love,
Natalie