
Yes that is my
vacuum in the background... I'm an addict ... I admit it!

Here are Maya and Abel.
Julie put some cute pics on her blog. Check it out (click on her name)

He is sitting up all by himself.

He is finally cool with "tummy time"... he use to hate it.

Abel loves his cereal now. He eats it like a champ!
14 comments:
Cute, cute and more cuteness every time you post pictures!!
he sparkles in all his pictures even w/ food on it ... have a great week.
I could just eat him up, he's SO CUTE!
Sweet boy!!
So sweet!! Love the AdorABEL title...hmmm...where'd that come from?! Ha-ha! Would love to get together soon. Things are much better in my spirits now - htx for listening!
He is one of the cutest babys I have ever seen...
did you get my email about the business cards ??? i popped over to see his cute face again ... his smile just makes me smile !!!
He is the cutest little boy ever!
Love the new pics.
Darcy
McMurraymania.blogspot.com
Now he is just too cute! I love the adorABEL!
I love the pics and the post about your daughter getting her ears pierced. How special for her that you guys made such a big day out of it! I'm sure she'll remember it for the rest of her life!
Kristin
Hi Tracie,
I feel like I know you now that I've read your ENTIRE blog! My husband and I are just starting the process of adopting from Ethiopia with AGCI. We are SUPER excited and trying to learn as much as possible. I very much enjoy reading all your posts and seeing all of the pictures. Abel is just adorable and so are the other kiddos!
~Dawn
Abel could NOT GET ANY CUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I showed a friend a picture Abel on you site and all she could say was "Wow". His little face makes me say wow every time you post a new picture.
Abel is cute, cute, cute! What a sparkle in his eyes! Thanks for checking in on our blog. Congrats to you guys! It was fun to look at your photos of Ethiopia...I like the every-day things you took pictures of. Very cool.
Post a Comment