-There are ants in our kitchen (STINK!)
-Abel is getting more and more precious by the day! We are crazy about him.
-Avery has been going through "boot camp" home school. Poor thing. Due to my lack of push, we are catching up and she is doing so good. I can see such a difference. We still have a ways to go.
-Spring has sprung in Knoxville and it is BEAUTIFUL!
-Monday (May 5th) is the 7 year anniversary of my dad's death. I miss him. Abel will be 6 months old this same day!
-My birthday is COMING :-) Yes, I will be 33 on May 9th. Time flies when you're growin' old!
-Addie wears her hair in pig tails just about every day. I love it like this. I bought a few bows ... so you'll either see her in brown bows or white bows.
-Aidan is obsessed with Mario World... remember that game? Well, Ted gave him his old game boy and that's Aidan's favorite pass time right now. His other favorite pass time... school... he is always begging me to do school with him.
-I need some vitamins... haha. I have been pretty tired lately.
-I saw Baby Momma last night at the movies. I needed a good laugh and I got one! It's a good movie.
I couldn't believe the comment the mom of Tina Fey's character makes at the beginning about adopting a black child. It didn't offend me though ... I just giggled because I can see people thinking that same thing. We are confident in what God called us to.. so, I just chuckled.
-Tomorrow is the last day of Thursday school. Though I will miss the kids, I am ready for the break so I can have one more day to catch up with our curriculum. (I teach at Thursday school in case this random thought confuses you).
-My friend, Julie Beeler, and I are planning an All God's Children Picnic for our area. The AGCI office contacted us and asked us to do it. We are excited. Coming this summer to a park near us :-)
Here are a few cute pics...
Addie riding her tricycle.
Maya and Abel ... I love how both of their tongues are out in this pic. This was taken at Josh's birthday dinner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!
This picture captures my kids so well! Love it!!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE POST BELOW. It makes my day to get comments!
12 comments:
I just love the pics of Abel with his girlfriend Maya:-) He is getting so big!!
You are having so much fun with that camera. Your kids, gorgeus like always.
Love the random thoughts! Pray for our spring to spring:( Your green grass made my day! Can you believe it is still snowing here during parts of the day! Anyway, love the pictures too:-)
~Julia
The A Team happenings are so fun to read about.
Your children are gorgeous!!
Abel and Maya look so sweet together!
I wish it was spring here where I live. It's suppose to snow again soon:( I can't wait for HOT temps!!
Michelle
Your little family is so cute! I love seeing all the pictures!
doesn't it feel good to empty your head ... great catch up post ... if we lived next door we could be crazy busy together ... I am w/ ya on the vitamins ... Diet Mtn. Dew works too ... hee hee ... have a great week ...
P.S. all your kids are beautiful ... i just love all their smiles ..
I know that anniversaries can be so tough. I am so sorry that you lost both of your parents so young. I will be thinking about you.
The picnic sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see the pictures.
Great update- I've been thinking about you and hope you are feeling more rested!
I love you!!!
Great pics too.
How sweet! He is getting so big! And little Addie looks just like her Dadda!
Thanks for the update!
As usual the pictures are AWESOME! And the kids looks SO CUTE! :)
We have ants too. Ugh.
Jamie
Abel and Maya are the cutest little couple EVER!!!!!
Your last few blogs just made my day! I cannot WAIT to see you and Ted again and meet your AMAZING A-TEAM!! Kyle and I will be in town late Tuesday night until early Friday morning!
Love, Kristin
Post a Comment