Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Few CUTE Pictures


Could he be any cuter? He's already fitting into 6 to 12 months clothes. He's gaining the weight! More to love!




Addie says "I now pronounce you husband and wife". Too cute!



Here's Maya! Happy baby girl.... she has a bit of a cold but it doesn't stop her cuteness!




Abel LOVES the Johnny Jump Up! It is his favorite.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless them. They are adorable.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Malak and Abel having matching camo jammies! Well, Malak has never worn his...but one day he will and he and Abel will be twins! :)

Michael and Michelle said...

I love Abel's round face!
How is the weather report....do I need to pray for sunshine for your walk this week???
Have a great day!
Michelle

stacnjul said...

Wow, how much those two have grown! I wish I could squeeze them!!!!
(thanks for the spam alert, I am so bad with computer stuff!)
Much love ~Julia

Rebecca said...

Maya and Abel are soooo cute! They're going to love playing together!

Abel's camo pj's are so cute!

Leah Reeves said...

I do know you, well I have been stalking your adoption blog and your family blog for a long time.
I know Abel is a boy, but we is beautiful. You have one adorable family. You will be hearing from me a lot now....

Amy said...

Maya and Abel are too sweet!

Leah Reeves said...

I forgot, I love your blogs. I emailed Nikki to do mine becaues I love yours so much.

Lori said...

What little cuties!

I live in Colorado Springs so I had to drive over the Rocky Mountains... over Monarch Pass.

Stacie said...

There's a whole lot of cute going on over there! He is adorable - and with Maya - so cute!!

The Gresham Clan said...

How precious is your boy! I love what your daughter said about pronouncing them man and wife - too cute :)!
Kristin

Elizabeth said...

As my friend Heather has said on more than one occasion, he is so gorgeous he could be a girl! He really is just amazing. He and Maya make such a great couple. I love the photos of ALL of your kids - we can't wait to meet all of you in August!

Anonymous said...

Just had to stop and say how precious Abel is. SO incredibly yummy. :) I am needing to be reading blogs that have their kids home, to remind me that it actually DOES happen. His sweet face is a reminder.

Jamie