Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photographer?

Haha. My sweet Ted got me a new camera and I have had a little too much fun with it. I think I want to try to take a class (in all my spare time) and really learn more about photography. Here are a few pictures that I took. I took about 200 but these are the ones that I loved!


Abel was asleep during our photo shoot. He's next though :-)



























12 comments:

snaphorse said...

Tracie,

WOW! Those look great! Beautiful kids!

Patti

Michael and Michelle said...

Fun!Sweet kids!
What kind of camera did you get? We want to get a new one before we go to Ethiopia. I don't even know where to start looking.
Michelle

Leah Reeves said...

All you children are sooo beautiful. You are blessed!
I emailed you the info on the digital scrapbooking, my email is leah697@yahoo.com

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so so so cute !!!! i love the close up of the faces ... i wish i could figure out my camera .. my pictures never turn out like i like ..

Bloggin' Robin said...

love the pics!! love you too!! thought of a nickname for you - "Doo-Wop-Girl" or "N.I." (Notetaking Instructor) or "Mrs. Amazing!!" You do amaze me! Great Mom, Faithful Friend, and A Go-Getter - you are always learning to do something new! Seriously, I might be interested in taking a photography class with you. I've thought about that myself!! Love you!!

emily said...

Wow!! Impressive. I love the pics of the kids, they look beautiful!

demp5 said...

You did an awesome job! My friend Lyn Collier, who has a photo business, is getting ready to do a class on a Sat. for I think $30. Send her an email if you are interested lyncollier@bellsouth.net

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics!! To answer your question, I just use Huggies baby wash in the bath. I just started to use a product from blendedbeauty.com called curly cake shake. I ordered the sample pack and I love it!! Her hair smells like a cake:-) It has an oil in it and keeps her curls so sweet and soft!! I am going to order the big one soon!! It is expensive but I think it will last a very long time!!
Oh and you should do fav foto friday!! The more the merrier!!

Nicholas said...

Awesome pictures, with a little more practice you can open your own studio perhaps!

Elizabeth said...

Tracie -

What beautiful pictures! My husband is presently obsessed with his new camera as well. Maybe you guys can talk pixels in August!

Liz

Robin said...

Tracie,
What beautiful pictures of your family! I loved the "up-do's" too!
I read your blog almost everyday!
Robin

Teabo Chica said...

I am impressed girl! AWESOME job, to sweet the relationship between your girls, how sweet!