Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happenings with the A Team

We have all been so joyful about our referral of baby Abel. We have been getting our acceptance packet ready to send and hope to send it out today.

Christmas decorations have been Avery's main focus here lately. She just made a paper tree and added some stockings to her room for her and Addie. (they are my athletic socks). I guess her projects is ART for homeschooling today. She is so creative.
Aidan said the funniest thing yesterday... I must share. We were at Marshalls looking for Christmas dresses for the girls and Avery was telling Aidan as we were looking through the store... "You know the rule Aidan, don't you 'You break it, you buy it!' " Then Aidan looked at me and said "Mom, GUESS WHAT?! If we break stuff, we get to buy it!". I laughed out loud. TOO CUTE! Aidan is going to the dentist today. He is so excited and counting down the minutes until he leaves. It's his first time. (That's why he's excited because if he ONLY knew).
Addie is such a little home maker. She has such an imagination and could play by herself with little miniature figures for HOURS. Ted and I call it "THE ZONE". We look at each other and say "Addie is in the zone!".

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Leave me a comment and tell me what's going on at your house this season :-)

8 comments:

Tory said...

Hey, what's wrong with the dentist? I love the dentist! Seriously, I do! Maybe it's just because I've never had a cavity :3

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!! Of course I will hug that sweet baby of yours! It will be very soon when he will be snuggled in your arms too. I think the hardest part will be leaving all those little faces behind, even though we get to bring our little one home:) It's wonderful to know they will all have a forever family soon!

emily said...

Did you not get my email?? I sent you one yesterday, but my computer has been messing up! The email is down but I can get messages on my phone.

I also sent you an order-- let me know if you haven't received either:)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Funny kid!!! Welll... we still have no tree, and no presents... so not too much going on around here! :)

I, too LOVE the dentist... so do my kiddos. I hope your experience is good. I took Max too early, I think he was 3.. but anyway.... not soo good. He was screaming, trying to bite.... it was terrible. But then a year later... he fell in love with our hygenist.

May the force be with you.

atHisrighthand said...

HI Tracie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. This blog thing is a whole new world to me. I am not computer savvy at all so it take me a bit. Awesome that you got your referral. I am jealous.. LOL. Well, really I know that ours will happen in God's timing! Can't wait to see a photo of your guy! Many blessings,
Elise

Anonymous said...

hey ms. traci, its abigail from thursday co-op! i just wanted to say hi...and that i am sooooo happy for u about getting baby abel! its so exciting and i can't wait to see him when he comes home!

Bloggin' Robin said...

FINALLY - the pumpkins are off the front posrch! The tree is up!! The stockings are hung!! AND, we are listening to Christmas music! I love this time of year! It brings me so much JOY! I miss you friend!! I hope to see and talk to you soon!!

Shelly said...

Hayley and Addie could be best friends---Hayley spends much of her day in "the zone" as well! Too funny----I love that y'all call it the zone! ha ha ha! Lots of zoning and hanging out going on around here. I got Christmas shopping for Tra and my kids done early, but not for anyone else. I'm planning on doing a Merry "late" Christmas with the rest of my family. It's nice to just hang out w/ my kids and not be the least bit stressed about getting people gifts! We're staying around here for Christmas and looking forward to that! love you and miss you and I'm SO excited about Abel!! Your Christmas card was too cute! Praying for all the details to work out smoothly on that. love y'all--