Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Dinner

So... traditions we are still building in the Ancelet household!!! One that we never have done the same in all our years here in Knoxville (or before that even) is where we go on Christmas day. We celebrate with whoever is willing :-) (or invites us!). This year, we had the Randall family over for Christmas dinner. What a relaxing EVENING! We had a steak dinner (grilled by none other than Ted!). Christy brought over some DELISH sides and we enjoyed a GREAT DINNER.
The Randalls have 5 kids. Their girls are one year older and one year (almost) younger than Avery. Aidan and Bruce are a year apart. Molly and Addie are a year apart ... and then they have sweet Sammy... He's the baby I am always HOGGING (I got to hold him for 2 HOURS while he napped). He is just a few months older than Abel :-)



For those of you who have not experienced Ted's grillin'... IT IS GOOD! (I can brag... I'm his wife!). But please, let us have you over to grill. It's a treat for us and for whoever comes over (haha!.. no pressure right Ted???)



Bruce (holding Sammy) and Ted .... bring on the GRUB!


Aunt Charli (aka Charlotte) came over later in the evening bearing gifts.
I didn't get a picture of Charlotte but here are the kids waiting to tear into their gifts.

No comments: