

Ted turned 35 yesterday. We had a great day. We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Then we went on a Treasure Hunt (see post below to find out about our family's new hobby). Then we had lunch at the Cruze's pool. The Mazons and Cards were there as well. I brought some brownies and we shared the love with our friends!
Ted and I went to the movies with Mack and Cindy Card. We went to see Bourne Ultimatum. IT WAS SO GOOD! Emily babysat for us while we were there (thank you Emily!).
We finished our birthday day up by eating dinner at Chillis (a family favorite!).
It was a GREAT day!
2 comments:
Happy Happy Belated Birthday, Ted! It looks like you all had such a special day as a family. We are so thankful for your friendship. We love you guys -- The Blockers :)
Hmmmm....just how old are you anyway? I didn't count too many candles on the cake! Ha! Happy late birthday! Wish we'd made a bigger deal about it while eating at Red's Diner in Dollywood! Happy Hillbilly Birthday!
Post a Comment