Monday, September 03, 2007

DOLLYWOOD





Today we spent our day at Dollywood... which was so much FUN! Robin Beebe and I went to a McDonalds that just opened close to her house and got free tickets to Dollywood. WHAT A TREAT! Since both of our families are on a serious budget we couldn't be more excited!

We had such a great time at the park. It is a great place. We were there for about 6 hours. We went mainly to a kids area but it wasn't all kiddie rides. My stomach turned on a couple of them. I learned that I DO NOT LIKE THE FERRIS WHEEL. The riding it was fine... it was the stopping at the very top to let people off. I stayed calm so that my girls wouldn't freak out but when Avery started rocking the cart... that was too much. I think she thought it was funny that I didn't like it too much. We rode several more rides. We ate lunch there and then headed over to this really cool interactive area. The kids got all wet (though we were already wet from a ride we rode.) Then we headed home! We thought Addie would sleep the whole way home... we were WRONG. The Cards came over and brought burgers to grill for dinner. It was a great time with them as well. We had a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

You are sooo far ahead of me! I just now posted pictures from 2 weeks ago! Love the skunk-skin caps and the pics of the two of us! You are a precious friend! I loved our day in Dollywood! Just wish we had a few more Dolly Dollars! Ha! Love you!

Bloggin' Robin said...

P.S. I hope Ted's voice is better!