Tuesday, September 11, 2007
WELCOME BACK TO LIFE!
My kids had a "welcome back to life" party or should I say the welcome back to the living room! I have been in my bed now for 3 full days. I came down with this year's "bug" and it was a DOOZY. I don't think I have ever been this sick.... EVER.
Avery coordinated a party and made me a Lego cake (which is good because I couldn't eat real cake anyway). They all wore costumes. Ted made cinnamon rolls. I just sipped on Gatorade. I am really hoping that today is the day I am better. I am just gonna take it real slow.
Thank you Ted for taking care of me! YOU ARE THE BEST! And my kids were soooo good to me too. I am truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am SO GLAD you feel better! Life is not the same when you aren't feeling good, feels like a cloudy day. It's nice to see some rays of sunshine coming through.
Post a Comment