Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Watch out Super World!




Click on the pictures to see them
"bigger"


Today the Randall kids were over. Well three of them. Tori, Audrey and Bruce. Aidan and Bruce love to play super heroes. The minute they get together they plot to take over the world... or save the world... or destroy the world :-) They do well at destroying a room... haha. I could not resist taking some pictures of them today. They are precious. Aidan's spiderman costume has seen better days. It was a hand me down to begin with but now it's very tight and looks like the "Capri" version. I don't think Spiderman wore Capri's. My favorite picture is the one at the very top.
Christy (the Randall momma) is gonna have baby #5 any day now! YEAH! I know she is ready. I can't wait to meet the sweet baby! We'll see if it's a boy or a girl REAL SOON!

No comments: