


I probably have mentioned this in a previous post but AIDAN CAN SWIM! He learned this summer through many trips to the pool. I probably take the kids to the pool an average of 3 times a week. He was determined to learn and HE DID!
He practiced for the longest time in the shallow end. Then one day I convinced him to jump off the diving board and I was in the deep end on a noodle ready to catch him. He did and then I would get him close to the ladder and let him go and he'd swim to it. Then I bribed him one day and told him if he would just jump off by himself I would drive him to get a new Webkinz as soon as we left the pool. Well, it didn't work (that time) but eventually HE DID IT! And now, he swims all over the place! I AM SO VERY PROUD OF HIM!
1 comment:
Way to go Aidan!!! We are so proud of you! We love you -- The blockers :)
Post a Comment