Monday, February 12, 2007

REBELS





































O.k. so let me tell you what I did this past Saturday night. It's crazy so hold on.... Ted just got the show 24 season 1 and I can not watch that show... it gives me the creeps. ANYWHO... Charlotte, Kristin and Rachel were going to dinner so I decided to join them... THEN... they were going couching... what is couching you ask? It's when you take an OLD COUCH (which we found in a field and then spray painted for fun) and you put it on someone's front porch so when they go out their front door they are surprised!!! It's pretty funny. If you are cruel you ring the doorbell. It was just 10pm and we could see the people we were doing it to through the front window. They are friends of the college students I was with... I don't know them. I was just along for the ride. I didn't get out of the truck... I just took pictures! It was fun though. I can now say I have been couchin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me.. i was there too!

Anonymous said...

NO CREDIT? Come on ...

-Ryan-

Anonymous said...

Sorry ANGRY MAGGIE and Guy who carried the couch... I put in another picture and now you have CREDIT! haha

Anonymous said...

best night of my life~!! I freakin love couching
-weebEE