
This is my buddy Maggie. She is in my college girls Bible Study and she is a HOOT! She is a freshman at University of TN. She graduated from Bearden last year where she was a cheerleader... She still coaches gymnastics and hangs out a lot with the Bearden Cheerleaders. Maggie has a boyfriend... his name is Ryan. Ryan is a really cool guy. We've had a game night the last 2 Friday nights and both Maggie and Ryan have come (with other college students as well).
Maggie enjoys the TV show OFFICE (which I DO TOO!), she also enjoys the show... Curb your Enthusiasm (never seen it). She is ... as you can tell from the pictures, very funny! She doesn't really like Kids but my kids are CHANGING HER MIND! She is so good with them and even does diaper duty if she baby sits (it's not her favorite though!). Maggie eats at Sawyers like 5 times a week and if you are what you eat, she should be a BIG HUGE CHICKEN FINGER! This year Maggie shared a birthday with Martin Luther King Jr. Well, on the Monday that the holiday is always observed.
She has a pet snake. YES, she does. The snakes name is Lloyd. She buys a mouse every week to feed to the thing... YIKES. She named her pet snake after her favorite character in Dumb and Dumber.
Maggies favorite color is green.
3 comments:
Wow! What a hottie!
Yes, my girlfriend is beautiful! Tracie, this is an excellent portrait of Maggie's true personality ... BUT here's a little more info for the millions of people reading:
1. Her favorite movie when she was in fourth grade was "Silence of the Lambs"
2. She still plays with her food at the dinner table.
3. She's a really good photographer.
4. She believes red heads are going extinct.
Ok, I just want to say that this blog makes me look like a complete fool. I mean.. i guess all the stuff is true, but I look like a lunatic in all the pictures and the info about me only shows one side of my life.. in reality i enjoy quiet moments in the woods, seriousness at all times,and antique figurines. And I DO NOT think that red heads are going extinct! But I am glad that Tracie decided I was important enough in her life for everyone else she knows to meet me. =)
Post a Comment