Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Moral of the story? .... Don't stick anything smaller than your elbow in your ear

YES, you read it right and you can probably guess what I am going say next! Addison, NO NOT ADDISON, Aidan, NO NOT AIDAN... yes, our 6 year old stuck a wiggly eye (like that you glue on for crafts) in HER EAR. We were running errands and she said "Mom, I have something in my ear!" She was crying. I looked in and could see something white but I didn't know what it was. I asked her and she said "I don't know!"... then she said "It might be something like one of those wiggly eyes" SO... we went to Walgreens and got some tweezers. I only pushed it farther in her ear SO... we headed to our dear sweet friend, Dr. Otis' office and he pulled it out for her. YEP... a wiggly eye in the ear! It came out.... covered in wax of course. She was pretty traumatized so I don't think she'll be doing that again. Addie and Aidan watched so very closely so I think they got the moral of the story as well!

LESSON LEARNED!

No comments: