Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Aidan

I just have to share a few things about our son that have blessed me to pieces lately! First of all, he has to be the most encouraging person I have ever met! He always tells me I am beautiful (and I did not train him to do this) and he always tells Ted he is handsome. He is full of joy and is constantly giving us the "thumbs up" sign.
Lately he has been mixing up his words which gives me a giggle often! Instead of saying.. "What in the world are you doing?" OUR AIDAN SAYS "What are you doing in the world?" There is also the saying "First one there (or last one there) is a rotten egg". OUR AIDAN SAYS "First one there is a ROCKIN' egg" which makes it much more appealing!
Ever since his karate lesson he is all about respect and we have been hearing "YES SIR" and "YES MA'AM" which is VERY easy on the ears!
Another thing he is doing (upon Ted's suggestion, I guess) is when we get into the van he opens the door and says "Ladies first!" and then lets his sisters get in.

I just had to share about my son... I am so proud of who he is and who he is becoming.

Thanks,
A Proud Mom :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad's pretty proud too!!