

We went to family night tonight at Chick Fil A. Every Tuesday night they have kid's meals for .99 cents. They have some sort of craft or something for the kids. Tonight was clown night. They had 2 clowns there painting faces and making balloons. The kids had a blast! Julie Greene met us there with her 2 kids
and we enjoyed an eventful evening. The kids spent most of the night in line to see the clowns but while Julie and I were in line waiting with the kids... this girl threw up right by our table. Ted got a kick out of reenacting the whole ordeal for me and Julie. He kept talking about it and we were like TED... PLEASE!!! I don't know why he felt the need to share every detail of what he saw but he did. We did have a great night even if we were on GERM patrol after that. FUN TIMES!!!!
I didn't get a chance to take Avery and Addie's picture. They were already in the bath when I thought to take pictures. They didn't get their whole face painted like Aidan did. Avery just had a little butterfly and Addie had a kitty cat.
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun/crazy night! And the post below about the little slice of heaven days---don't you just LOVE them??? I love reading your stories like that. It makes me excited about the upcoming years and times where they can actually lay still for a few moments. :) You're SUCH a great mom!!! They are all so blessed to have you as their mommy! I'd love to talk to you sometime about how Avery's homeschool is going and how you got into it, etc. love you!
I did not hear about this night! He looks so cool! Kind of like his Aunt Charli!!! bahaha
kinda scary
Post a Comment