Thursday, January 10, 2008

Long time...No post

Well... just 11 days since my last post but so not like me. I have posted a few times on our adoption blog.
So what's been going on in this new year. Well... it seems we are having some malfunctions with our electrical systems... aka... OUR COMPUTERS. Our computers down stairs is gone... well, almost. Ted is going to try to recover our hard drive. My lap top is having battery issues.
BUT OTHER THAN THAT... we've been recovering from travel (see below), getting back into the routine of homeschooling, nesting (getting ready for baby Abel), we started co-op back today... so I've been doing lesson plans (teaching 4 classes again this semester). Ted is back to hitting the books (he's in seminary... almost finished with his first semester).

Well... I just ate half a role of rolos and drank coke and that's not a good combination. So... that's all for now. I'm sure I will have a much better blog entry soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rolos and coke sound like a good combination to me, but it also kinda makes me want to throw up.... so who am I to judge your food combos?

B7 said...

I'm missing my friend. I have checked your blog to see if there were any updates lately. I cracked up at the sushi entry. It makes me want to throw up just thinking about eating there. I think the rolos & coke sound yummy right now -- but anything sweet at this point sounds good. Although if you ate them as late as your blog posts, then you must have been up late last night. I love you and hope you have a great day! Rebekah just walked up and asked to write a note from her to say hello. Love you -- I better scoot back to Kindergarten.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bloggin' Robin said...

hey - hey - well, not much blogging time for me either! I'm drinking water though - not very creative! Posted a short one tonight...are lyrics to a song too much of a cop-out? Oh, well! So be it! See you Friday! - R