A few hard core fans came by the house the other night...
Maybe they just wanted to remind Ted that his beloved COWBOYS did not make it to the next round. So the COLTS are out and the COWBOYS... who should we root for?
I am not a cheese head but when a big block of cheese is at your house.. you just have to try it on your head.
You mess with the cheese... you get the dip... WHAT? I don't know ... it's kind of late.
I personally will always have a heart for the Houston Oilers. YES, I KNOW they don't exist anymore but in my heart... they will always be! (LOVE YA BLUE!) Funny that they moved to Tennessee and became the TN Oilers and now are the Titans... NOPE, can't do it... Even though it's my once beloved team... I just can't root for them.
2 comments:
I have no idea what you just said. I think it had something to do with sports, maybe Texas... but I really don't know. I am going to try and have Jorge translate it for me.
:)
OK, I just have to comment here! You are TOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment