Sunday, January 20, 2008

HomesChOOL :-) Co-op

We have several families that homeschool at church so we decided to get together to encourage one another! My friends, Robin and Cindy put together a time for us to teach the kids about missionaries, have a devotion, and then have a time where we can encourage and pray for one another. The kids WAY out number us moms! It was a great first meeting. We are going to meet 2 times a month.

Here's Robin :-)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracie!

It was great meeting you at Julie's shower. I look forward to keeping up with you and your family on your blog :)

Have a great week!!
Kate
www.candkborders.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun sweet chaos!

I miss you!!

Bloggin' Robin said...

Could you have picked a more unattractive photo of me?? I don't think so! Haven't checked the BLOG lately and imagine my surprise to see this! You go gil! Chronicle our lives for all of us! Please - you are so with it! Love ya -R