


Yes, I finally did a 5K!!! (IN THE RAIN!- UP HILL BOTH WAYS! o.k. not really up hill both ways but it was raining) It was fun... and felt like such an accomplishment. I did the race with my friends, Becky Mazon and Chelsea Dyer. They both are runners. I am NOT. I ran half the race and walked half. Becky coached me through it. She is the one who inspired me to start this thing (and Carri Wellborn from watching her while she was training when I still lived in Texas). I finished in 38 minutes. Next time I do it (which will probably be in the Fall sometime) I am going to try to beat my time (just by a few minutes). After the race we went to the ceremony where they announced the winners. The guy who won finished in 17 minutes (SHOW OFF - just kidding!). Chelsea ran ahead of us and she finished in 30 minutes. After we went and celebrated at the Cracker Barrel and had some GOOD breakfast. What a fun morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment