


We started our first day of homeschool yesterday (Tuesday the 15th). We have been doing a reading lesson book this summer so it wasn't much different. Avery is learning to read and is on lesson 47 in her "Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons" book. She is almost half way there. She is doing GREAT. I am so proud of her and it blesses my heart to no end to hear her read. I must say I am a proud teacher. Yesterday we did a math lesson as well. She worked with patterns. Easy stuff for her now... I'm sure it'll get challenging as we move through the math book. She also played a matching game for fun. It was a good day. I look forward to teaching her. I know some days will be hard but I'm excited for our year. Aidan is at times right there with us. I see him absorbing some of what we are talking about so who knows he may get a good dose of Kindergarten this year as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment