Tuesday, August 15, 2006

AMERICAN IDOL TOUR!


Ted and I went to the American Idol concert last Thursday (Aug 10th). I can't believe I forgot to blog about it. We went with the Blockers (Amanda and Chris). We had a great time. We had a great time in the car. We were pressed for time so we just ate at the concert (snack bar food!). The show started with Mandisa. She was wonderful! Nashville is her home so there were lots of Mandisa fans there. Her voice is amazing! Ace joined her on stage. There were some tweenies out in the audience crazy about Ace. Then Lisa and Paris came out and sang. Followed by Bucky. Kellie Pickler was next and she was a hoot! She is so funny. After the intermission, Chris Daughtery started the show back up and we were WAY IMPRESSED with him. The guy is amazing! Elliot came out and sang with Chris and that was probably one of my favorites all night. Katherine sang next and then Taylor. It was a lot of fun. We got home at 2:15am. WE ARE TOO OLD to be out that late. It was a great time though. I am so glad we went! I thought I was a huge Idol fan... I am not compared to the people that were at that concert. Their devotion made me look like I was a two-percenter for SURE!

No comments: