

IS IT SPRING OR WINTER? That has been the question in Knoxville, TN the last SEVERAL days. It has been SO COLD. In fact, on Friday night...we saw some snow!!!! Just a few flurries but snow was falling from the SKY in APRIL!
We were having game night (as usual) with the college kids and I CRACKED up laughing when Maggie walked in with footie PJ's on. She said "I have another pair in my car if you want to wear some." My first question "WHO CARRIES FOOTIE PAJAMAS IN THEIR CAR???" and my second question "Will you go get them for me??". She did and I put them on. We both wore them for our game night. It was too funny not to take pictures of. Maggie has LOTS of stuff in her car. I have been in there before and I could not believe the stash of stuff she carries with her... I just had no idea there were footie PJs in there :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment