


Here are a few pictures of my mom.
It has almost been 5 years since she passed away. My heart aches for her in new ways in each new season of life.
I just recently had my picture taken with Addie and when I saw it, it reminded me of a picture of my mom and me so I just went on a hunt and found it. I wanted to share it.
4 comments:
Great pictures!!!!!! What a special relationship... between a mother and a daughter.
I wish I were there to give you a hug.
wow! Those are amazing pictures! You looooook sooooo much like Addie! I cant believe it! or should i say she looks like you! Its just amazing.... i love u
How precious! You chould frame those tow pictures side by side. My sister-in-law did that with a picture from her childhood and one with her daughter. It captured so much to see them side-by-side! I know you miss your Mom. It's precious to have the photos to remember all that you have to cherish from your past! Love you!
Sorry - I really should have edited my precious comment for spelling errors! Don't let folks know that I'm a homeschooler - Okay???
Post a Comment