
I am not sure who she is but she must have had my camera and taken some pictures of herself. If you can let me know if you have seen her before or know who she is.... that would be great.
You can call 1-800-findjank or just leave a comment on this blog and tell me who this woman is.
Help us solve this mystery.
9 comments:
You are so wrong for that!! I have officially learned my lesson- never take a picture with Tracie's camera unless you want it posted. Jank has been found!!
yeah, i know her. i think i saw her buying some undergarments at a garage sale a few weeks ago. she was dressed in disguise but i recognize her... i think her name is Jankerella
DUDE... TOTALLY KNOW THAT GIRL. She went to Carson Newman and I think I saw her streaking once. I could be wrong but OH MY! I never thought I'd see her again.
OH I KNOW HER... I asked her once what she wanted in a husband and she said "circus freak tall" and then she married this dude that is like 7 foot! NO KIDDING!
I really like this girl. She made me a cake recently and it was DELISH! I think she might have a cake business in town... not real sure though. If you find out, let me know, I'd love to get her number.
My number is:
8675309
Jenny
This home girl is my neighbor. She walks out to the mail box with a laundry basket on her head though... it's as if she has some kind of wound where a bird swooped down at her family dog or something.... weird, I know!!! But I hear she makes some DANK cakes!
I think I have seen her around town in a shirt that says "My heart belongs to Stephen"... don't know but if that gives you any kind of clue.. let me know.
Barbara
I think her "child-like frame" was at my house last night!
Hey yo, that's my ex-girlfriend! I heard she got knocked up again by some lurch named Stephen.
Post a Comment