Thursday, March 08, 2007
POTTY UPDATE
OUR SWEET ADDIE HAS BEEN WEARING BIG GIRL "UNDIES" FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS AROUND THE HOUSE AND IT IS GOING WELL!!! I am so glad! She came out the other day and didn't want to take a nap. She is phasing out of her nap and I told her babies take naps but if she wanted to be a big girl she could skip her nap but she had to wear panties (see blog below about "hanging on the baby years"). IT WORKED! She didn't quite get it that day and I had some clean ups to do but the next day SHE GOT IT. She asks to go to the potty now. We are on the road to NO DIAPERS IN OUR HOUSE.... which is exciting but makes me real sad too. I have been changing diapers for over 6 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment