

Tonight Ted went into work (printing for church for tomorrow) and I was cleaning house... I was just about to head to bed when I heard something in Addison's room. I went to the door and she was dressing up and had set out a TEA PARTY! for I am not sure WHO! She had on tights, a skirt, my t-shirt that Avery sometimes sleeps in, high heels and a crown!!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY. I took some pictures. She was thrilled to see me and probably thought I was just in time for the tea party... I could not help but giggle and go grab my camera.
I wanted to share.
She is now in bed... we'll see how long that lasts. It's already 10pm and she doesn't seem the least bit tired!
I took one picture with out the flash so you could get the full effect.
SO MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT TODAY - this is my 4th entry
1 comment:
HA HA HA!! What a HOOT! I LOVE the outfit! :) How can I stop with two when I see stuff like this??? (We're not stopping at 2---for now we are, but not for good!)
Post a Comment