

Top Picture (Tracie, Kristin, Maggie, Janie and Charlotte)
Bottom Picture (Maggie, Kristin, Charlotte, Tracie and Janie)
I have been SO BLESSED to have these girls in my life. They are all freshman this year in college. We have been doing a Bible study together this semester and it has been a wonderful time.
We decided to have secret santas. We all drew names and gave our secret santa little gifts through out the season. We found out who had us at the party. It was so much fun. Charlotte had me. I got the coolest calendar from her. She took 12 pictures from my photo albums and had them made into a calendar. It is such a fun gift!
The girls all gave me a gift certificate to an outdoors store to get some sandals I've been wanting (Chacos). I ordered them and get them real soon - YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment