



We went to the Blockers last night for their July 4th celebration. The church that is just in front of their neighborhood has a huge fireworks show every year. You can see it from the Blockers back yard so we go over and celebrate with them each year. This year we took the water slide and all the kids played in the Blocker's back yard. It was very fun. We got over there around 7pm and the fire works came on at 9:15... the kids loved it. (A few covered their ears). I held Addie and watched the fireworks... I couldn't help but watch her as well. Her little face was so amazed at the sight! It was precious. All the kids were watching the fire works and standing on Amanda and Chris' fence. It was too cute! What a fun night!
PS- I had to add the picture of Annie Beth (Mazon) covering her ears... she was not fond at ALL of the fireworks. She held her ears for a while after the fireworks were over... she was afraid they were going to come back on. too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment