Wednesday, May 31, 2006

DANIEL AND DOROTHY KENT!






We went to Texas to be in and at Dorothy Carpenter's wedding. We were thrilled to be there. I was a bride's maid and Avery was the flower girl. The wedding was on Sunday, May 28th. It was held in the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth. The wedding was a 1pm that day. There were clouds in the sky (praise God). It was warm but it could have been much warmer.
Avery looked absolutely beautiful. Ted and I were so proud of her. She was not nervous at all. She did her job so well. She dropped those rose petals like a pro. She loved being in the wedding. It was a great wedding.
We had lots of festivities while we were there... I went to a bride's maids luncheon, got pedicures with all of the bride's maids. We went to a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I went to a lingerie shower for Dorothy. We did the wedding and reception... it was a busy few days. We had a great trip though.

CONGRATS DOROTHY AND DANIEL KENT!

No comments: