Wednesday nights has become one of my favorite nights. It's "youth group" night over at our house. Ted has the teens in our basement for Bible study and I hang out with our kids. I always cook a big dinner before youth starts so I can feed whoever wants to eat. Last night our neighbors joined us as well. Gayle (the mom) and Peyton (the daughter) hung out with me and Mack (the son) hung out with the Ancelet kids. They made this little set up and wanted us to come see. I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture... what fun! I want to freeze my kids at this age... I love how the smallest things in life are so fun to them! I wish I saw the world through their eyes.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Wednesday Nights
Wednesday nights has become one of my favorite nights. It's "youth group" night over at our house. Ted has the teens in our basement for Bible study and I hang out with our kids. I always cook a big dinner before youth starts so I can feed whoever wants to eat. Last night our neighbors joined us as well. Gayle (the mom) and Peyton (the daughter) hung out with me and Mack (the son) hung out with the Ancelet kids. They made this little set up and wanted us to come see. I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture... what fun! I want to freeze my kids at this age... I love how the smallest things in life are so fun to them! I wish I saw the world through their eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment